Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Art of Loosing Weight

I have suckered myself into a bet which is totally impossible. Loose a total of 60 pounds in 5 months. Today is my thrid month and I have only lost 15! WTF! I workout everyday and eat little but the weight just loves me so much that it decides to cling to every part of my body. If julian was my trainer she would have yelled straight at my face and made me cry or feel bad. Kudos to those people in Biggest Looser cause every pounds seems like forever to loose. But I cannot loose faith now I have to carry on so I could tell myself that I at least tried. And trying is not a complete failure. Or is it? These positive thinking crap is making my mind go bonkers!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home