Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The end of another year.

When I was younger I was always excited for Christmas to come not only because of the gifts but because it is the end of the year. Now that I am of age I despise the end of the year cause it reminds me of getting older and getting older. Such negativity! Well here I am trying to reflect on the whole year of what have I done that I could actually scratch off my bucket list.... CRAP! I have not done anything extra ordinary! CRAP! I don't have a bucket list! Ha ha ha ha ha! One thing that I have truly enjoyed this year was my one week vacay from LA to Canada to NY and back. The trip was not all that luxurious but just to see another state and another country is one thing. My journey of loosing weight is still a journey that seems never ending. My love life is still just a vivid dream. So that's that. Not a whole lot of things to mention. Is my life boring? Hmmm don't know about that. I enjoy the simple things in life such as conversations with my nieces, ridiculous reactions of people for silly and stupid things I do and lastly just being able to say that I have lived through the days in one piece. What more can you ask for? Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Anonymous ara said...

Good day!
I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.
Thank you

arazeilia@yourmediaguru.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home